Do you often feel like you haven’t done enough?
Even though you worked countless hours?
It happens to many high achievers – working but not feeling satisfied with the outcome.
If you recognize this, there may be a couple of things at play:
You’re not starting your day with your critical activities; rather, you start working on whatever requires your attention right then. If this is you, I recommend you write down the night before:
- What meetings you have the next day
- What 3 most impactful actions you need to take that bring you results
- Focus only on what you’ve written down and, after that, on everything else
You’re procrastinating, or you do a lot of non-essential work first, leaving the most crucial work till “after hours”. There can be many reasons for this:
- You need to start to make a habit of beginning your day with your “ugliest frog,” that task you’re dreading
- You are doing work you shouldn’t be doing. You need to outsource (think of up work and fiver), delegate, or simply stop it
- You somehow don’t feel worthy or deserving, and that’s why you’re not doing the critical work, like following up on a lead – you’re self-sabotaging
You need a break desperately, and that’s why you “work” slowly, whereas if you took a proper break, your productivity would soar
The solution? Watch this 1-minute video and get ready to turn things around! Don’t want to watch a video but want to know what to do? Let’s chat!
PS Stay tuned to your mailbox. We’re sending out personalized invites soon. You may be invited to join as a VIP guest -invite only-!
- How to enhance your value and skyrocket your sales - 4 February 2024
- How To Work Productively (From Anywhere In The World) - 30 January 2024
- Basic Steps To Be A Successful Business Owner - 19 December 2023