When you feel you do too little
Ask yourself whether it is true? Did you actually don’t do a thing? Or did you deviate from what was supposed to be done?
Or, what is more likely, did you have too much on your to-do list, making it impossible to do it all today? Yet, you still would like to have done more.
This is what happened to me today, an old habit and a very destructive one. Instead of celebrating all that I had done, I gave myself a hard time.
The best ways to deal with this:
1. Write down all that you have done, including all small things. Each email, each call, and each post.
2. Make sure to focus on that what matters; don’t procrastinate on those. Rather start with the difficult tasks, to feel more fulfillment.
3. Don’t overload your to-do list. Keep it real to avoid disappointment.
Want to learn how? Join my MasterMind It IS Your Time. DM me for more information.
Be the CEO of your life, be real with yourself,
#coaching #gettingthingsdone #productivity
- The Illusion of Importance. What’s Important May Not Be What You Think - 17 August 2023
- 8 Solid Strategies To Use Now If You Want to Still CRUSH 2023 - 9 August 2023
- Celebrate My Birthday with Me - 28 July 2023