Why I am very excited about this week
This week is the first week I am back after my holiday, and although I am not fully working yet, I am coaching already.
And if there is one thing that I love, it is coaching. I love it so so much, you could almost wake me up for it. Well no, that is not true. I love my sleep too.
But yes, it is what I do best and what I love to do.
There are many people with bad experiences with coaches, and I understand that I truly do. There are so many coaches so how do you know whether this coach is the right one for you?
In my view a couple of things are very important:
1. Do you like and trust the person?
2. Do you believe they can help you achieve what you’re aiming for?
3. Do they do business in the same way as you aspire?
4. Is there a click?
I know I have had some bad experiences in the past. Too eager to get to that next point so that I skipped a few of these questions, and took a deep dive straight in.
After a while I realised, it is not a ‘mistake’ as I always learned something (perhaps most importantly that I am achieving things on my own and a coach is not going to fix me, as nothing is broken, but it is nice to get help) even though it may have been something else than what I was expecting it to be.
What about you, what are you excited about this week?
Be the CEO of your life, do what you love!
#coaching #gettingthingsdone #productivity
- The Illusion of Importance. What’s Important May Not Be What You Think - 17 August 2023
- 8 Solid Strategies To Use Now If You Want to Still CRUSH 2023 - 9 August 2023
- Celebrate My Birthday with Me - 28 July 2023