It’s February already. So, tell me, how do you look back on the first month of the year? Are you where you intended to be? Do you feel good about your efforts so far?
It’s a new month, which means you have 11 more months to grow your business. Exciting right? Or perhaps not so much. Maybe you’re already suffering from goal drama. You may not have met your goals, and you’re put out by it.
It’s real, and many suffer from it. Goal drama is caused by goals you didn’t achieve even though you wanted this to happen. Often you wanted it so much to happen too. If this is you, I’m inviting you to my club, which helps you achieve your goals without drama. Read more here.
Why you’re not achieving your goals
There are many reasons for sure, and I’d love to chat with you about your reasons. Set up a quick chat with me to find out. More generically speaking, this is what causes goal drama:
– Wanting too much too fast. Go after small increments instead.
Small disciplines repeated with consistency every day lead to great achievements.
– Time pressure. Release the time limit altogether and feel lifted instantly.
It doesn’t matter how you do it or when; all that matters is that you’re committed to doing it. And once you’re committed – you’ll make it happen, no matter what.
– Doing it all alone and having no accountability partner. Join the Get Sh*t Done Club and surround yourself with goal-getters like you that cheer you on, hold you accountable and celebrate your successes.
Imagine where you would be in 6 months from now if you did one thing every day that got you closer to crushing your goals.
– Not leaving your comfort zone. The magic happens outside of your comfort zone. It’s uncunning but true. Push yourself to do what you fear the most and see instant positive change. Remember you don’t have to do it alone!
If you knew half the sh*t you’re capable of; you would start your own fan club.
Better yet, I’ve started one for you! It’s called the Get Sh*t Done Club , and we’re awaiting for you to join us.
Release the drama and start the party
What do you say? Are you ready to release the drama and grow your business with more ease? Join the Get Sh*t Done Club by sending me an email . Read more here. I’m already ordering the champagne for you!
Be the CEO of your life, work less, get more,
PS: And don’t forget: In between goals is a thing called life, that has to be lived and enjoyed. When you join the Get Sh*t Done Club today, you not only set yourself up for working effortlessly on your goals, you also work on freeing up time so you get to enjoy life!
PPS There will not be a “better” time to go “all-in”. Now is the time. Only 2 spots available in this elite group coaching program. Weekly coaching sessions for 3 months for only $555 per month. Now is the time.
- From Shark Tank Rejection to Billion-Dollar Success: The Jamie Siminoff Story - 2 June 2023
- How Businesses Can Benefit from Accepting Cryptocurrency Payments - 31 May 2023
- You’re worth it - 11 May 2023