Have you ever felt a bit different than those around you?
Have you ever thought, “that’s not my way at all”, to do it anyway – as most people seemed to do it “that way”?
If you answered yes to both questions, you’re not alone. Many of my customers have or are feeling differently. They come with this huge drive to do it their way, only to be stopped by society, the rules, the consensus, and whatnot.
And that’s killing.
It’s killing them, their vibe, and ultimately killing their business growth. Because it makes them doubt themselves. Whereas being you and doing things your way, the way you know works for you, ultimately brings you success.
How to stay true to yourself to grow successfully:
- Recognize it’s your superpower, your Unique Selling Point, and even though it’s hard, it is the reason why you need to do things differently
- Don’t take advice from people who don’t have a business or are not living the life you aspire. The people you want advice from most likely don’t give you advice unless you ask for it.
- Flip the f*ck it switch. Best movement you can ever make. Just block out the noise and do your thing!
Do you want to see this in action? Then I recommend you join our next Get Sh*t Done monthly gathering as my VIP. You can experience how this helps you to find your way and stick to it. The best recipe to fast-track your success. Email me to reserve your spot, limited seats available.
Be the CEO of your life, work less, live more,
- You do you, and there’s no one better than you - 10 March 2023
- Start seeing the success you work so hard for - 6 March 2023
- How to stand out with radically authentic messaging - 6 March 2023