Whoohoo, you’re doing great! You are on a roll. Great to see that you are going for what you truly want.
You have let go of the past year with a bang. You have set your goals, decided on your dreams and now you are ready to go! That is so amazing. Well done, you. We all know that sometimes it can be a bit of a challenge to keep it up. To keep momentum going. As I want to support you, I am sharing some tips to ensure you keep being great and you are chasing your dreams!
5 Tips to actively keep chasing your goals:
- Write down what you want to achieve and read this on a regular basis. I do this every day. Reading my goals, makes me happy. It highlights what I am working towards to. Make sure to write your goals down in such a way that you believe you cán do it. Above else it should make you feel good about the targets you have set.
- Share with others what you are working towards to. It will help you when it gets though. You can ask those, with whom you share, for support; or to hold you accountable. Looking for like-minded people who are aiming for the same goal, also stimulates.
- Go with the flow! You’ve set a goal and you are taking steps to get there. Great. But sometimes you find you would like to move your focal point. You may think that something other than you had initially planned, has become more important. You want to deviate.
In itself this is fine, but before you change things, ask yourself:
- Is this from flow or merely an excuse?
- Do you want to change the approach, as it feels effortless? Or are you simply doing this as it is an easier and simpler way to go about it? And if so less effective as well?
- In what way will this still help you reaching your overall goal? Will it eventually make your dream happen? Or is that also gone?
4. Take it easy. Remember that most inspiration and creativity comes from doing something else. Taking a break or simply doing other work can help tremendously. Most likely this will provide new insights and increase your productivity. As long as you keep working towards the end result. And remember it is only a break do not stop all together.
5. Stay positive and trust that you’ll get there eventually. You do not even need to know how you’ll get there. Just knowing that you will is enough. The most important thing is that you do what feels right. Envision how you reach the end state. Inspiration and the right steps to get there will come to you.
Are you also keen to keep going? Would you rather go faster than slower and could you use a personal cheerleader? I am an online life and career coach and I love to help you make 2019 YOUR year.
The year in which you reach your goals and start living your dream.
Do you want to start this coming year amazingly? Then join my online workshop: Make 2019 an Amazing YEAR! In this workshop you will:
– Celebrate your achievements and
– Acknowledge what you have learned
– Determine what you want in 2019
– Decide on actions you can take
– Make an action plan
You can register now FREE of charge as a thank you for always showing up and reading my emails. This workshop is valued at £ 29,95 and will help you to go after the life you always have envisioned for yourself. You’re doing great!
Only 8 people can join per workshop, so register now as first come first serve! Use code: THANKYOU to get your £29,95 discount and join for FREE. The workshop takes 1.5 hrs.
Yvonne Dam is an online life coach and career coach who helps busy, ambitious people to enjoy life. She helps them to focus on what matters in their lives and careers, in order to make more money and achieve more freedom! After feeling trapped in the corporate world, Yvonne decided to do more of what she loved and found the more she chose to do what she wanted, the happier she became. Yvonne is passionate about coaching and sharing her expertise with you so you can be liberated to fully embrace life. Ready to pause your busy life for a moment and download some happy vibes? Get my FREE eBook and feel happy!
- Grow your sales & visibility exponentially, without an agency - 5 December 2022
- Balaboosta’s Secret: Keys to Living A Luscious Life - 28 November 2022
- Thank you for being you - 24 November 2022